Coaching and mentoring are regarded as highly effective techniques in employee development, for both management and staff level.
The main purpose of coaching and mentoring in the workplace is to:
- Motivate professionals to bring out the best of their capabilities.
- Provide encouragement and support, especially to new managers
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a confidential, one-to-one relationship with the exclusive aim of facilitating your success. Coaching works to support you in identifying future goals and helps you to plan and mobilise you to perform at your maximum capability. It explores desires, motivations, and thought processes to help you make lasting changes. It helps you to identify personal and professional blockages; the things that interrupt your journey to success.
Bringing you to your desired goals
- It inspires to perform better
- It provides encouragement and support, especially to new managers
- It enhances competence
- It builds confidence
- It guides through tough situations