A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device. It has information in it that allows us to "remember" something as you visit pages on the site - for example whether or not you are logged in. In this document we'll explain why we set cookies, what information they contain and what choices you have as a user of this site.
We've divided this into sections so that you can easily find what you're looking for:
- Essential Cookies
- Non Essential Cookies
- Handle cookies by adjusting your Browser Settings
- Adjust your Cookie Preferences on this website
We use a session cookie on our site so that you can log in, make purchases, view invoices and be distinguished from other visitors on our website. This way your "session" (visit) on our site doesn't get confused with somebody else's "session". Session cookies are essential to our website's functionality and they are deleted once you close your browser window.
The session cookie is randomly generated for each session and can be identified as a 32 character string consisting of letters and numbers.
Once you begin the purchase process on this website, our Payment Gateway provider will place cookies on your device. Without these cookies, you will not be able to make a purchase. These cookies are also used by the Payment Gateway to detect fraudulent behaviour and mitigate illegal card payments.
- __stripe_sid is a cookie which lasts for 1 day and is necessary for making credit card transactions on the site.
- __stripe_mid is a cookie that lasts for 1 year and is necessary for making credit card transactions on the site.
- m is a cookie that lasts for 2 years and is necessary to identify the device type accessing the website.
You can safely delete these cookies after you have made a purchase. Since we don't set these cookies ourselves, you can learn more about them at https://stripe.com/cookies-policy/legal.
CookieConsent is a cookie which lasts for 1 year. This cookie is required for us to keep a track of your cookie preferences on this website.
You can change your Cookie Preferences at any time by using the Cookie settings at the bottom of this page.
Non Essential Cookies
We use a Remember Me feature on some of our Login forms. This sets a cookie on your device with a random 32 alphanumeric hash. An example would look like this:
This cookie is set for 60 days and is automatically deleted if you manually log out. You can delete this cookie anytime, all it means is that you will have to manually log in next time you want to access your user account.
Forms with a Remember Me setting carry a warning about cookies so that you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to use this feature or delete the cookie yourself from your Browser settings.
We use Google Analytics to learn about how visitors use our site so that we can make decisions. We do not collect any data that could identify you personally. All data, including your IP address, is anonymised before it is sent to Google Analytics servers in Ireland. We keep this data for 26 months before deletion.
You'll recognise Google Analytics cookies as follows:
- _ga - set for 2 years. Assigns a randomly generated number to identify each unique visitor throughout their visit on our site. Provides visitor, session and campaign data.
- _gid - set for 24 hours. Used to uniquely identify visitors.
- _gat - set for 1 day. Used to throttle the request rate, limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.
- Collect - set for the duration of the browser session to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior .
Since we don't set these cookies ourselves, you can learn more about them at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies.
Only when you choose to Accept Cookies, or if you go into Settings and allow Statistics, is this feature is turned on. We would really appreciate if you would turn this on so that we can understand better how visitors use our site and make improvements! You can do this by using the Cookie settings at the bottom of this page.
Should you choose to click on the sharing buttons we provide to Facebook or LinkedIn, you will be asked to login, and this will result in cookies being set by these sites. These cookies are will not be set by this website, and will not be set unless you click the sharing buttons. Since we don't set these cookies ourselves, you can learn more about them by referring to their respective policies below:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Handle Cookies by Adjusting your Browser Settings
Each browser is different, but most will allow you to:
- Delete cookies
- Accept or block cookies on a site by site basis
- Refuse or Accept all Third party cookies
- Add the Do not Track directive to your browser preventing you from being tracked on the internet
Since all browsers are a little different in how these settings can be made, we recommend you visit All About Cookies where you will find detailed instructions for almost all known browser types.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences on this website
Click on the button below to change your cookie consent preferences on this website.