Statement of Intent
We will give careful attention and prompt and courteous response to any suggestions, comments or complaints.
Making a Complaint
If you encounter any difficulties with the services provided by CB & Associates the following procedures will apply to ensure that you have an efficient and prompt response.
- The matter should be brought to the attention of the staff member concerned; either verbally or in writing and they will endeavour to resolve any legitimate complaints without delay.
- Complaints will be dealt with in an open and impartial manner.
- The complaint will be documented and remain confidential.
- The complaint will be investigated and every attempt will be made to resolve the matter as quickly and amicable as possible.
- If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction by the staff member you should then write to:
CB & Associates
Old Lucan Road
Dublin D20 KR60
- Your complaint will be acknowledged and you will be advised how it will be dealt with, by whom and within what time frame.
- In the case of a complaint made against a staff member, the staff member involved will be informed that a formal complaint has been made and given full details.
- CB & Associates will keep a record and document what was discussed with the complainant.
- If a complaint involves a child protection concern, a separate reporting procedure will be followed in line with our child protection policy.
- CB & Associates will inform all parties involved of the outcome of the complaint made.
Complaints, correspondence, minutes of meetings and any paperwork relating to complaints are retained by CB & Associates for a period of two years following resolution of the complaint.